Monday, September 30, 2013





Where I live.


Well, this is where I live
It's not big
But I'm close to everything
Right in the city centre, very handy
Please sit.


My wrists?
Oh, It's nothing
You may look
Slit open.
It didn't hurt
It was like licking an envelop
and cutting your tongue

Do you want coffee?

It was quiet
I saw myself lying there
like a dead blackbird on the lawn
I was able to go everywhere
right through walls

With milk

I went to the cemetery
There, that's where I'm going to lie
Behind those two oaks
Next to our beloved
and deeply mourned Willem Elsschot
and the hedge
Just my bones
The rest you need for spinning your wings.

Sugar

Slit open,
It was like they surrendered
At first there was nothing
And then it was like two red
flowers blossoming

How could you do something like that?
The shame
We were always there for you
My baby, why?
Always clean clothes

Of course I'm crazy
Lost
Every week, once a week
I have to go
to him
I talk
He nods
and tells me that
between eleven and twelve
he's my friend

Do you want something with your coffee?
Something strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment