Tuesday, November 19, 2013



Letter


If you would ask me what I do the whole day
know that I'm very busy loving you.
I can't think of anything more useful
and less damaging to humanity.
What else is needed to get in heaven?
So, I'm busy, busy, busy
only doing what is in agreement with
what I feel for you.

In what does that find expression, you ask,
and does anybody notice.
I don't think so
because in the meanwhile people fall of roofs 
for no apparent reason.
no season refuses It's tour of duty,
lots of important things happen in world politics
and everything is, like always, changing.
But all that does does not diminish this.

I can't do anything else but love you profoundly while
daily life around me struggles ahead.
I cover you in imaginary kisses and now and then 
an imaginary fart escapes in between,
forgive me for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment