Monday, April 28, 2014


Horny poem vs Love poem

a devil poet hung around my 
bed with eighty verses.
God almighty he hissed
what is there written on your body
where burns the torch of the horny
you've have never made it with a word

I will bite the sentences from your breasts
dump the love, rub the sweat
grab and pinch the darkness to shreds
your body deserves a long verse of
hellish heat untamed unresisting wild
and screaming fright

he tore open my finest phrase 
pure for the smooth poetry
he scratched rough letters in deep thighs 
slapped a title around my waist
drooling with too many faces

tonight I will let the devil poet come
in my lowest regions
I will lick eighty verses from his hand
introduce him to the land of love
fuck his poetry heart till it burns


No comments:

Post a Comment